Learn more about the Invisalign dental aligner:
- Aesthetics: As they are invisible aligners, they cannot be seen with the naked eye.
- Health: Healthier gums: provides a greater defense against the risk of periodontal disease.
- Time: shorter and more spaced visits with the orthodontist.
- Thanks to its computer program, we will be able to see the final result of the treatment in 3D before starting.
- As they are removable aligners, we will have more comfort to eat.
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Huertas has prescribed. You’ll visit Dr. Huertas about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Dr. Huertas has the Invisalign platinum certification thanks to his extensive experience and the large number of treatments performed.
Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted – without braces. A complimentary consultation with Dr. Huertas can determine if Invisalign is right for you.