Dr. David Huertas: orthodontinst
Dr. David Huertas
- DDS degree at University of Barcelona, Barcelona 1992.
- Certificate in orthodontics degree at Universidad de Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 1999.
- Fellowship at Children Hospital of Philadelphia during 1 year.
- Research award by University of Pennsylvania 1999.
- Currently a member of American association of Orthodontists (AAO) and Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO)
- Associate professor of Orthodontics in International University of Catalunya since 1999.
- Have practiced orthodontics in Barcelona since 1999.
- Specialized in Adult Orthodontics and Cleft Palate.
- Have been published in “Angle Orthodontics“, “Innova” y en la “Revista Española de Ortodoncia“.
Linkedin: Dr. David Huertas
Have an orthodontic office in Barcelona since 1999
Specialists in you
Laura Franco, Oral HygienistExperience in general odontology for 9 years, 2 years in oral surgery, conscious sedation and resuscitation techniques. Excellent dealings with young children. 4 years experience in orthodontics.
Raquel Latorre, Oral HygienistSuperior degree of oral hygiene. Superior grade dental prosthesis. Experience in general odontology 3 years and 2 years in orthodontics and dealing with children.
Isabel Justicia, Reception11 years of experience in administration, reception and coordination of treatment.
Berta Armengol, Advertising20 years of experience in advertising and PR. Specialist in accounting, as well as speaking multiple languages (Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Italian).
Our patient’s opinions
"- Cristina Bresca , IOB patient
Fear produces the word orthodontist/dentist loses sense, when you are in hands of these very great professionals, and you are made to feel special by the treatment that you receive from them."
"- Esther Lafont , IOB patient
The IOB has been since I was little my confidence orthodontic specialist center. Whenever the doctor and all the nurses have treated me very well and fondly. Thanks to braces I went from having horrible teeth perfect teeth."
"- Vincent (USA) , IOB patient
The treatment was quite long but the truth is that it has been worthwhile. Thanks to the professionalism and patience of the doctors and their assistants have left me some great teeth. Thanks to all!"